|Application:||Arc Welding Robot||Max Moving Radius:||1400mm|
|After - Sales:||Service Overseas Available||Warranty:||12 Month|
|Working Temp.:||0℃ - 45℃||Humidity:||20% - 80%|
inverter welding machine,
compact welding machine
Arc welding robot workstation introduction
If the arc welding robot is an independent automatic welding equipment. The arc welding robot station is a complete set of various units to provide complete functions for the arc welding operation.
First, it's the arc welding robot, it is composed of a teaching box, a control panel, a robot body, an automatic wire feeding device, and a welding power source. Continuous trajectory control and point control can be realized under the control of a computer.
Not only that, but it can also use the linear interpolation and circular interpolation functions to weld the space weld consisting of straight lines and arcs. It is very powerful. The arc welding robot mainly has two types of welding and non-melting welding, which can not only carry out welding work for a long time, but also ensure high productivity, high quality and high stability of the welding operation.
Secondly, the welding power supply and the welding torch are the basis of the operation of the arc welding robot workstation; there are also external shaft or welding worktables, such as servo running slide, servo positioner, fixed table, pneumatic positioner, rotary table, etc. A variety of ways to meet different working conditions.
In addition, the arc welding robot workstation also has fixtures for fixing the workpiece. Commonly used are fully automatic electric control fixtures, manual valve pneumatic clamps, manual clamps, etc.
There is also a mounting structure that is responsible for the stability and stability of the arc welding robot workstation, with a robot base or a whole mobile large base plate.
In addition, electrical control consisting of PLC electrical control, operation console, start button box, etc.
Lastly, safety protection, automatic clearing station; safe working room, etc. are also indispensable components of arc welding robot workstations
Welding robot body specification
|Robot model||GNS1400W - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
6 Axis arc welding robot joint parts introduction
Why choose our company ?
1) 25 years experience in research and production of wire feeder, leading supplier in the world, Yaskawa and FANUC are also our customers.
2) 8 years experience in research and production of RV reduction gear, RV reduction gear is the core component of robots, have built a strong foundation for research & development of industrial robot in the future, now RV reduction gear sales reach to 20,000 units per year.
3) With the strong technical advantage of wire feeder and RV reduction gear, in 2015, we established a long - term relationship with Hongkong University of Science and Technology and independently developed robots, our goal is to produce 200,000 sets of RV reduction gear and 10,000 sets of welding robots per year .
We are committed to improving the level of automation for small and medium - sized manufacturing companies, reduce their labor and comprehensive production costs, create value for the world.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer, and our factory located in Nantong city, Jiangsu province. Our company occupies an area of 32,000 square meters, with a plant area of 25,000 square meters. It has 72 senior technicians, 42 technicians directly researching and developing, we are a manufacturer with strong R&D capabilities and own core technology, sincerely welcome to visit our factory.
Q: How about your after - sale service?
1. Installation Services: In the period of installation and debugging, we shall offer training about effective operation and maintenance.
2. Technical Services: We can assist our clients to solve all kind of technical problems with our capable technical team, and we own adequate experience for production line transformation project.
3. Warranty Services: We offer free after sale service except the engineers' traveling expense for any quality problem occurs during our 12 months warranty period.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: The payment method is 50% prepayment, 50% balance before cargo delivery if the client does not need onsite installation or debugging;
The payment method is 50% prepayment, 40% balance before cargo delivery, 10% upon verification in the client’s factory if the client needs onsite installation or debugging.
Q: Can you provide customized service for our product?
A: Yes. We will provide you the professional robotic welding system solutions according to your specific product. Only you need to send us your detailed product drawings and welding requirement, then we will come out with the customized technical proposal for you.
Q: What does the whole welding robot system include?
A: The whole welding robot system includes the robot arm, controller, welding power source, positioners (one - axis or two axis), fixtures, welding gun cleaner, safety fence, etc.
1. The surface has no rust, no high height, the welding is full and the interface is firm.
2. The welding is consistent and does not need to be polished or reduced by two - thirds.
3. There are no pores, cracks, unfused, slag inclusions, welds, flying rafts, crater cracks, etc. on the surface.
Contact Person: Daisy He