|Product Name:||MIG Aluminum Welding Robot||Material:||Aluminum Alloy Or Aluminum|
|Max Load:||10kg||Moving Radius:||1400mm|
|Function:||Arc Welding||Welding Prcoss:||MIG|
robotic welding arm,
cnc welding robot
Aluminum welding robot MIG welding process
1. The shielding gas for MIG welding must be an inert gas. Pure argon or Ar + He mixed gas can be used, and oxidizing gas (O2 or CO2) must not be mixed.
2. DC reverse polarity (DCRP) should be used to make the workpiece a cathode. The metal oxide film (Ar2O3 film) in the vicinity of the weld and its vicinity can be removed by the cathode crushing action, and the droplet transfer stability can be ensured.
3. When MIG is welding aluminum, the arc temperature is high (especially at high currents), the arc is filled with metal vapor, and when the vapor loses gas protection, it reacts with oxygen in the air to form oxides such as Ar2O3, even on the surface of the weld. Black powder will form on the top. Tests have shown that with pulsed MIG welding, black powder can be greatly reduced.
The droplets and the molten pool are highly absorbing moisture in the liquid state to form pores. Therefore, the wire and material surface should be carefully cleaned before welding, and the purity of the shielding gas should be paid attention to. Due to the fast heat conduction and large thermal expansion coefficient of aluminum and aluminum alloy, the welding deformation is large, and it is easy to produce unfused and incomplete penetration. In the case of MIG welding, the heat is relatively concentrated, so it is more suitable for welding aluminum. However, when welding large thickness workpieces, in order to reduce deformation, preheating measures should be taken, which should generally be welded in the fixture.
Aluminum welding robot controller features
Integrated drive and control, open control system, comprehensive compatibility.
1. Adapt to a variety of welding power
2. restarting a weld / arc reignition
3. Arc breaking restart
4. Scratch start
5. Sticky wire detection
6. (2D 3D 4D seek) Starting point search
7. Multistation reservation.
8. Swing arc ( Positive arc, Triangular arc, circular arc ) .
Magmeet 350A welding power source features
Aluminum welding robot body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source )|
Package of Aluminum welding robot
Manufactor of aluminum welding robot
Contact Person: Daisy He