|Application:||Arc Welding||No. Of Axes:||6|
|Power Capacity:||6KVA||Robot Accuracy:||± 0.03mm|
arc welding equipment,
compact welding machine
Arc welding robot weld steel plate introduction
Welding robots can weld excellent welds. The strength of the welded joint is affected by the quality of the weld, and also related to the geometry, dimensions, stress conditions and working conditions. The cross - sectional shape of the butt joint weld is determined by the thickness of the welded body before welding and the way of the beveling of the two sides.
When a thicker steel plate is welded by a welding robot, grooves of various shapes are opened at the joint edges for penetration to facilitate feeding of the welding rod or the welding wire. When selecting the groove method, in addition to ensuring the penetration, it is also necessary to consider the convenience of welding, the small amount of filler metal, the small welding deformation and the low processing cost of the groove.
If it is replaced by two different steel plates, in order to avoid serious stress gathering caused by sharp changes in the section, the thicker plate edges are often thinned to the same thickness. For joints operating under alternating or impact loads or in low temperature and high pressure vessels, it is often preferred to weld the butt joints.
Future welding skills, on the one hand, should develop more advanced welding methods, welding equipment and welding materials to further improve welding quality and safety. On the other hand, it is necessary to improve the level of welding mechanization and automation, just like the use of equipment such as welding robots.
Welding robot body specification
|Robot model||GNS1400W - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
Welding control system features
Integrated drive and control, open control system, comprehensive compatibility.
1. Adapt to a variety of welding power
2. restarting a weld / arc reignition
3. Arc breaking restart
4. Scratch start
5. Sticky wire detection
6. (2D 3D 4D seek) Starting point search
7. Multistation reservation.
8. Swing arc ( Positive arc, Triangular arc, circular arc ) .
Magmeet CM350 welding power source introduction
Why choose our company ?
1) 25 years experience in research and production of wire feeder, leading supplier in the world, Yaskawa and FANUC are also our customers.
2) 8 years experience in research and production of RV reduction gear, RV reduction gear is the core component of robots, have built a strong foundation for research & development of industrial robot in the future, now RV reduction gear sales reach to 20,000 units per year.
3) With the strong technical advantage of wire feeder and RV reduction gear, in 2015, we established a long - term relationship with Hongkong University of Science and Technology and independently developed robots, our goal is to produce 200,000 sets of RV reduction gear and 10,000 sets of welding robots per year .
We are committed to improving the level of automation for small and medium - sized manufacturing companies, reduce their labor and comprehensive production costs, create value for the world.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer, and our factory located in Nantong city, Jiangsu province. Our company occupies an area of 32,000 square meters, with a plant area of 25,000 square meters. It has 72 senior technicians, 42 technicians directly researching and developing, we are a manufacturer with strong R&D capabilities and own core technology, sincerely welcome to visit our factory.
Q: How about your after - sale service?
1. Installation Services: In the period of installation and debugging, we shall offer training about effective operation and maintenance.
2. Technical Services: We can assist our clients to solve all kind of technical problems with our capable technical team, and we own adequate experience for production line transformation project.
3. Warranty Services: We offer free after sale service except the engineers' traveling expense for any quality problem occurs during our 12 months warranty period.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: The payment method is 50% prepayment, 50% balance before cargo delivery if the client does not need onsite installation or debugging;
The payment method is 50% prepayment, 40% balance before cargo delivery, 10% upon verification in the client’s factory if the client needs onsite installation or debugging.
Q: Can you provide customized service for our product?
A: Yes. We will provide you the professional robotic welding system solutions according to your specific product. Only you need to send us your detailed product drawings and welding requirement, then we will come out with the customized technical proposal for you.
Q: What does the whole welding robot system include?
A: The whole welding robot system includes the robot arm, controller, welding power source, positioners (one - axis or two axis), fixtures, welding gun cleaner, safety fence, etc.
Q: What's the warranty period and delivery time?
A: Warranty period is 12 months. While the delivery time would be within 15-30 days after receiving your deposit.
Optional device - welding positioner
Contact Person: Daisy He