|Keywords:||Mig Arc Welding Robot||Installation:||Ground, Lifting, Hanging|
|Robot Accuracy:||±0.05mm||Body Weight:||185KG|
|Robot Power:||6 KVA||Max Speed:||J5 197.3 °/S|
rotary welding positioner,
benchtop welding positioners
Mig welding manipulator profile
Degree of freedom. The welding robots basically belong to the 6 - axis joint type, in which the movement of the 1, 2, and 3 axes is to send the welding torch (welding tongs) to the welding position, and the movement of the 4, 5, and 6 axes is to solve the posture problem of the welding torch (welding tongs).
Drive mode. The motion of each joint (axis) is basically driven by an AC servo motor. Since the AC servo motor has no carbon brush, the dynamic characteristics are good, the load capacity is strong, the arm movement speed is fast, the failure rate is low, and the maintenance - free time is long.
The Industrial Robot is a versatile, reprogrammable, automatic control manipulator with three or more programmable axes for industrial automation.
Welding robot is an industrial robot engaged in welding operations (including cutting and spraying) .
Robot welding system including robot operating machine, positioner, controller, welding system, welding sensor, central control computer and safety equipment.
Welding manipulator peripheral equipment including, robot base and rack, robotic mobile device, fixed workbench for workpiece, welding fixture, workpiece displacement device, welding gun nozzle cleaning device, wire cutting device, welding electrode repairing and replacing device.
Mig welding manipulator body specification
|Robot model||GNS1400W - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
MIG welding manipulator excellent performance
|Type||Actual data (Genius)||Reference data (Import)||Test speed||Test scheme|
|Position repeatability RP||0.063||± 0.07||60m/min||A|
|Tracking accuracy ATp||0.322||0.500||3m/min||B|
|Track repeatability RTP||0.060||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed accuracy||0.034%||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed repeatability RV||0.025%||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness1||0.617||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness2||0.402||--||2m/min||B|
|Small circle roundness||0.286||0.300||2m/min||A|
1. All measured data were obtained strictly according to the national standard GB/T12642 (ISO9283) test method.
2. Test plan A represents the test using Leica laser tracker. The measured data were all from the test report issued by Shanghai Electrical Equipment Testing Co., Ltd. (National Robot Testing and Evaluation Center Headquarters) (Report No. ROT18-0112), for the measured data in the table, the worst value of all the results in the test report was taken. The test plan B represents the test using the Faro laser tracker. The measured data is from the our test room, and the measured data is taken as the average value of the batch test.
3. Because the welding robot is required to run faster as fast as possible, the repeatability of the first performance index is 60m/min according
to the international test speed, and since the actual welding speed will not exceed 2m/min, other performance indicators are based on
international the test speed is 2m/min.
4. Import reference data are from performance specifications or public reports of international mainstream robots.
|Motion position||The 1st axis||The 2nd axis||The 3rd axis||The 4th axis||The 5th axis||The 6th axis||6 axises linkage|
1. The speed was 100%, the ambient noise was 54.3dB, and the ambient temperature was 15.9°C.
2. Using the pulse sound level meter (HS5660B), the measured value is measured from the distance of 1 m from the measured position.
Contact Person: Daisy He