|Function:||Arc Mig Welding||Input Power:||3P AC220V 50Hz|
|Positional Repeatability:||0.07mm||After Sales:||Overseas Service Available|
|Touch Sensing:||Yes||Mounting:||Vertical Ground, Hanging, Lifting|
rotary welding positioner,
welding table positioner
Common terms for mig welding manipulator
1. Degree of freedom (DOF):
The number of independent coordinate axes that the robot has.
The degree of freedom indicates the degree of flexibility of the robot's motion and is used to describe the position and posture of an object in three dimensions (built pose).
The degree of freedom is an important indicator of the versatility and adaptability of the manipulator.
Most welding robots are 4-6 degrees of freedom. Has been able to meet a variety of welding requirements.
2. Pose: Refers to the position and posture of the tool.
3. End Effector: A device that is located at the end of the wrist of the robot and directly performs the work requirements: gripper, welding torch, etc.
4. Payload, also known as load capacity, weight;
The maximum load that any pose within the working range can withstand.
Arc welding robot: 5～20kg spot welding robot: 50～200kg
5. Working range: the space area that can be reached when the robot arm or welding.
6. Working speed: the distance or angle of rotation of the welding gun per unit time when the robot is welding
Note: Contains the maximum steady speed and the maximum allowable acceleration and deceleration.
7. Positioning accuracy: the difference between the actual position of the welding torch held by the robot and the target position.
8. Repeatability: The amount of deviation caused by the robot repeatedly executing the position command.
9. Resolution: The minimum displacement and corner that the robot can achieve with each axis.
10. Working Space: When the robot is working, its wrist axis intersection can be in the range of space activities.
11. Pose Repeatability: The degree of conformity measured by repeating N times under the same conditions.
12. Path Repeatability: Following N times along the same trajectory, the degree of agreement between the measured trajectories
Mig welding manipulator classify
According to the driving method, the welding robot can be divided into pneumatic driving, hydraulic driving and electric driving.
The electric drive uses the force or torque generated by various motors to drive the load directly or through a speed reduction mechanism to obtain the required robot motion. Electrical drive is the most common and most widely used drive mode due to its advantages of easy control, high motion accuracy, ease of use, low cost, high drive efficiency, and no pollution to the environment. The electric drive can be subdivided into stepping motor drive, DC motor drive, brushless DC motor drive and AC servo motor drive. The latter has the largest torque - to - mass ratio, and its reliability is extremely high due to the absence of brushes.
No maintenance is required. Most of the robots currently produced use this type of drive.
Mig welding manipulator body specification
|Robot model||GNS1400W - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
MIG welding manipulator excellent performance
|Type||Actual data (Genius)||Reference data (Import)||Test speed||Test scheme|
|Position repeatability RP||0.063||± 0.07||60m/min||A|
|Tracking accuracy ATp||0.322||0.500||3m/min||B|
|Track repeatability RTP||0.060||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed accuracy||0.034%||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed repeatability RV||0.025%||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness1||0.617||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness2||0.402||--||2m/min||B|
|Small circle roundness||0.286||0.300||2m/min||A|
1. All measured data were obtained strictly according to the national standard GB/T12642 (ISO9283) test method.
2. Test plan A represents the test using Leica laser tracker. The measured data were all from the test report issued by Shanghai Electrical Equipment Testing Co., Ltd. (National Robot Testing and Evaluation Center Headquarters) (Report No. ROT18-0112), for the measured data in the table, the worst value of all the results in the test report was taken. The test plan B represents the test using the Faro laser tracker. The measured data is from the our test room, and the measured data is taken as the average value of the batch test.
3. Because the welding robot is required to run faster as fast as possible, the repeatability of the first performance index is 60m/min according
to the international test speed, and since the actual welding speed will not exceed 2m/min, other performance indicators are based on
international the test speed is 2m/min.
4. Import reference data are from performance specifications or public reports of international mainstream robots.
|Motion position||The 1st axis||The 2nd axis||The 3rd axis||The 4th axis||The 5th axis||The 6th axis||6 axises linkage|
1. The speed was 100%, the ambient noise was 54.3dB, and the ambient temperature was 15.9°C.
2. Using the pulse sound level meter (HS5660B), the measured value is measured from the distance of 1 m from the measured position.
Q: How about your after - sale service?
1. Installation Services: In the period of installation and debugging, we shall offer training about effective operation and maintenance.
2. Technical Services: We can assist our clients to solve all kind of technical problems with our capable technical team, and we own adequate experience for production line transformation project.
3. Warranty Services: We offer free after sale service except the engineers' traveling expense for any quality problem occurs during our 12 months warranty period.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: The payment method is 50% prepayment, 50% balance before cargo delivery if the client does not need onsite installation or debugging;
The payment method is 50% prepayment, 40% balance before cargo delivery, 10% upon verification in the client’s factory if the client needs onsite installation or debugging.
Q: Can you provide customized service for our product?
A: Yes. We will provide you the professional robotic welding system solutions according to your specific product. Only you need to send us your detailed product drawings and welding requirement, then we will come out with the customized technical proposal for you.
Q: What does the whole welding robot system include?
A: The whole welding robot system includes the robot arm, controller, welding power source, positioners (one - axis or two axis), fixtures, welding gun cleaner, safety fence, etc.
Q: What's the warranty period and delivery time?
A: Warranty period is 12 months. While the delivery time would be within 15 - 30 days after receiving your deposit.
Contact Person: Daisy He