|Item Name:||Mig Welding Robot||Max Working Reach:||1400mm|
|No. Of Axes:||6||Input Power:||3P AC220V 50Hz|
rotary welding positioner,
welding table positioner
Industrial welding robots advantages
The application of industrial robots in the field of welding is called welding robot. It is an industrial robot engaged in welding process. It mainly consists of two parts: robot and professional process welding equipment. The robot consists of the robot body and the control cabinet (hardware and software); while the welding equipment, for example, arc welding and spot welding, the welding power source (including its control system), wire feeder (arc welding), welding torch (clamp) And so on. For intelligent robots, there should also be a sensing system such as a laser or camera sensor and its controls.
Welding robots largely meet the requirements of welding automation. The advantages of automated production can be summarized as follows:
(1) Stabilize and improve the quality of welding to ensure its uniformity. Welding parameters such as welding current, voltage, welding speed and dry elongation have a decisive effect on the welding results.
(2) Improved working conditions. With robotic welding, workers only need to load and unload workpieces, away from welding arcs, fog and splashes. For spot welding, workers do not need to carry heavy manual welding tongs to free workers from high - intensity physical labor.
(3) Improve labor productivity. The robot can be produced continuously for 24 hours. With the application of high - speed welding technology, the efficiency of robot welding is more obvious.
(4) The product cycle is clear and it is easy to control the output of the product. The production cycle of the robot is the same, so the production plan is very clear.
(5) Shorten the cycle of product modification and reduce the corresponding equipment investment. It can realize welding automation of small batch products. One of the major differences between robots and special planes is that they can be modified to suit the production of different workpieces.
Genius Robotics supplied robot automated welding workstation successfully passed the customer's acceptance.
The customer conducted on-site observations of the welding robot automated welding medical bed and gave a high evaluation. The use of this workstation improves production efficiency and enhances market competitiveness. In short, whether it is the quality of the product, the appearance design or the production process, it has been affirmed and appreciated by customers.
This set of equipment is mainly used for automatic welding of medical beds, and can also be used for welding other thin tube workpieces, with high production efficiency. Welding robot automated welding workstation equipment is mainly composed of 1 Hanshin arc welding robot, 1 350R gas shielded welding machine, 1 set of flip positioner, gun cleaning station, control system, etc. The robot movement coordination adopts the 6+2 mode, namely The six-axis robot and double-station positioner are all coordinated and linked for control.
This set of welding robot automatic welding workstation is suitable for the welding of thin tubes of 0.7mm-3mm, and can complete high-precision welding of frame workpieces in the range of 850x150x2400. The double-sided welding can be realized by turning the positioner to ensure less welding deformation of the workpiece and improve the welding production efficiency.
350R welding machine features
▶350R adopts more advanced voltage and current control technology, soft arc, good dry elongation control ability;
▶Unified function, the output current and voltage are very easy to match, which greatly reduces the difficulty of using the welding machine, and even novices can easily match the welding parameters;
▶Using high-speed feedback circuit, the system has strong anti-interference and anti-network fluctuations, realizing stable welding;
▶The power device of the welding machine has low loss, the main circuit is stable and reliable, and high efficiency and energy saving
Industrial welding robots body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,|
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
Contact Person: Daisy He