|Welding Type:||Arc MIG Welding||Degree Of Freedom:||6|
|Max Payload:||10 Kg||Motion Range:||320 °|
|Input Power:||3P AC220V 50Hz||Touch Sensing:||Yes|
benchtop welding positioners,
welding table positioner
The impact of industrial welding robots on processing technology
1. High quality, safe and efficient
2. Greatly reduce the labor intensity of operators, replacing skilled operators
3. Not only greatly improve the automation of production, but also change the way of production and processing
4. Increased flexibility in rigid automation systems, changing the structure of automation systems
5. Suitable for product upgrading and forming a “reconfigurable” production line
6. In the harsh environment, the safety of operators is improved and the working environment is improved.
7. Can complete processing that people cannot do (such as pipeline robots)
industrial welding robots classify
According to the controlled motion mode, welding robots can be divided into the following categories:
1) D point control (PTP) type
The robot's controlled motion mode is to move from one point target to another point target, and only complete the operation at the target point. The robot is required to have sufficient positioning accuracy at the target point. One of the movement modes between adjacent target points is that the joint drive machine approaches the end point at the fastest speed. The joints reach the end point according to the different angles of the corners. Another way of exercising is that the joints approach at the same time. Because the movement time of each joint is the same, the movement speed of the angular displacement is high. The point-controlled robot is mainly used for spot welding.
2) Continuous track control (CP) type
The joints of the robot are simultaneously controlled to move the robot terminal according to the expected trajectory and speed. For this reason, each joint control system needs to obtain the angular displacement and angular velocity signals of the driver in real time. Continuous control is mainly used for arc welding robots.
industrial welding robots body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
industrial welding robots excellent performance
|Type||Actual data (Genius)||Reference data (Import)||Test speed||Test scheme|
|Position repeatability RP||0.063||± 0.07||60m/min||A|
|Tracking accuracy ATp||0.322||0.500||3m/min||B|
|Track repeatability RTP||0.060||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed accuracy||0.034%||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed repeatability RV||0.025%||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness1||0.617||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness2||0.402||--||2m/min||B|
|Small circle roundness||0.286||0.300||2m/min||A|
1. All measured data were obtained strictly according to the national standard GB/T12642 (ISO9283) test method.
2. Test plan A represents the test using Leica laser tracker. The measured data were all from the test report issued by Shanghai Electrical Equipment Testing Co., Ltd. (National Robot Testing and Evaluation Center Headquarters) (Report No. ROT18-0112), for the measured data in the table, the worst value of all the results in the test report was taken. The test plan B represents the test using the Faro laser tracker. The measured data is from the our test room, and the measured data is taken as the average value of the batch test.
3. Because the welding robot is required to run faster as fast as possible, the repeatability of the first performance index is 60m/min according
to the international test speed, and since the actual welding speed will not exceed 2m/min, other performance indicators are based on
international the test speed is 2m/min.
4. Import reference data are from performance specifications or public reports of international mainstream robots.
|Motion position||The 1st axis||The 2nd axis||The 3rd axis||The 4th axis||The 5th axis||The 6th axis||6 axises linkage|
1. The speed was 100%, the ambient noise was 54.3dB, and the ambient temperature was 15.9°C.
2. Using the pulse sound level meter (HS5660B), the measured value is measured from the distance of 1 m from the measured position.
Contact Person: Daisy He