|Customized:||Available||Name:||RV Gear Reducer|
|Allowable Output Speed:||60 R/min||Reduction Gear Ratio:||36.57|
|Name:||RV Reduction Gear||Certification:||CE , ISO9001 , ISO14001|
Hollow Shaft RV Reduction Gear,
2 Stage RV Gear Reducer,
60r/min RV Gear Reducer
Hollow Shaft RV Reducer Gear 2 Stage Reduction, Nabtesco Drive Motor RV-27C
RV Reducer Gear development history
1. 1926 German Lorenz Brown explains the principle of RV reducer creatively.
2. In 1931, Lorenz Brown created the "Segule" Co., Ltd. in Munich, Germany, and first started the manufacture and sale of cycloidal speed reducers.
3. In 1939, Sumitomo Corporation of Japan and the "Secule" company signed a technical cooperation agreement, and production and sales.
4. In 1944, the Japanese Teijin Seiki was established. This future RV reducer overlord has achieved fruitful results in many industries such as aircraft manufacturing, textile machinery and machine tools.
5. From 1950 to 1960, the appearance of the cycloidal grinder solved the problem of the low precision of the cycloidal tooth shape, and the cycloidal transmission was further developed.
6. In 1956, Nabok Japan released the world's first automatic door, which made its mark on the market.
7. Around 1980, the Japanese Teijin Seiki introduced the RV transmission theory and began to apply it to the industrial robot industry.
8. In 1986, the Japanese Teijin Seiki RV reducer was officially mass - produced and succeeded.
9. In 2003, Teijin Seiki and Nabok merged to form Nabtesco and achieved rapid development. Now it has become the leader of the RV reducer industry, occupying more than 60% of the market, especially in China. On heavy - duty industrial robots, its RV reducer market share is as high as 90%.
In 2010, Nantong Zhenkang Welding Electromechanical Co., Ltd (our cooperative partner) was developed for high - end industrial applications (industrial robots) transmission core components RV reducer and series AC servo motors, and put into mass production, which has been widely recognized in the market. In 2013, the output was more than 200 units.
RV Reducer Gear features & applications
Less than 1 arc - min Backlash, strong impact resistance, very compact with high torsional rigidity, component in - line version for greater design and space saving flexibility, large transmission ratio range, high transmission efficiency, long working life.
Application to high - end intelligent equipment industry such as industrial robots, external shafts, precision machine tools, radars, and medical devices.
RV Reducer Gear noise and lifttime
1. The gear reducer is operated at rated speed with a noise of < 75 dB.
The noise level is related to installation accuracy, lubrication, temperature, load and other factors.
2. The gear reducer is operated at rated conditions with a life of > 6000 hours.
It is not advisable to operate for longer than the rated speed or rated torque, otherwise the life will be reduced.
To ensure the accuracy and longevity of the gear unit, please replace the grease after every 2000 hours of operation.
RV Reducer Gear RV-27C -36.57 technical Parameters
|Output Rotational speed
|Output torque||Input capacity||Output torque||Input capacity||Output torque||Input capacity||Output torque||Input capacity|
Note: the rated torque is the output torque when the output speed is at 15r/min.
|Model||Speed ratio||Allowable output speed||Maximum backlash||Allowable acceleration/decleration torque||Momentary max allowable torque||Allowable moment||Momentary max allowable movement||Weight||Efficiency||Noise|
Reduction gear unit
Speed ratio value
RV Reducer Gear RV-27C -36.57 installation parameter
|inner hexagon bolt
|fastening torque(Nm)||fastening force||bolt requirement|
|M8 × 1.25||37.2 ± 1.86||23960||GB/T 70.1 - 2000
thread requirement:GB/T 1167-1996
|M6 × 1.0||15.6 ± 0.78||13180|
RV Reducer Gear RV-27C -36.57 installation drawings
RV Reducer Gear customers
Contact Person: Daisy He