|Keyword:||Mig Welding Robot||Number Of Axles:||6|
|Welding Material:||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Titanium Alloy||Noise:||<1dB|
|After Sales Provided:||Overseas Service Available||Motor:||Servo Motor|
rotary welding positioner,
benchtop welding positioners
Mig welding manipulator technical indicator
1. Degree of freedom. This is an important indicator of the flexibility of the robot. At least 5 degrees of freedom for the arc welding robot, we are 6 degrees of freedom welding robot.
2. Load Refers to the rated load that the end of the robot can withstand. The welding torch and its cables, cutting tools and air pipes, welding tongs and cables, cooling water pipes, etc. are all loads. Therefore, the load capacity of arc welding and cutting robots is 6 to 10 kg.
3. Work space The working space given by the manufacturer is the maximum accessible space when the robot is not equipped with any end effector. After the welding gun is installed, the posture of the welding gun needs to be ensured.
4. Maximum speed This is an important indicator of production efficiency in production. The maximum linear velocity that can be reached at the end of the robot wrist in the case of linkage of each axis.
5. Point - to -point repeatability This is one of the most important indicators of robot performance. For arc welding robots, it should be less than 1/2 of the wire diameter, ie 0.2 to 0.4 mm.
6. Trajectory repeat accuracy This index is very important for arc welding robot. For arc welding robot, the track repeat accuracy should be less than 1/2 of the wire diameter or the cutting hole diameter, generally need to reach +0.3 ~ 0.5mm. .
7. User memory capacity refers to the capacity of the host computer memory in the robot controller. This reflects the length of the robot's ability to store the teach program, which is related to the complexity of the workpiece. That is the maximum number of teaching points.
MIG welding manipulator description
As an independent welding unit, the automatic welding robot system can realize high - quality automatic welding process, improve welding quality, reduce production cost, improve production efficiency, reduce labor intensity and save energy.
It is widely used in automobiles, petrochemicals, ships, aerospace, military, steel structure and other industries.
The automated welding robot system can select single - pulse gas shielded welding, double - pulse gas shielded welding, carbon dioxide gas shielded welding and other welding modes according to user requirements, which can achieve lower spatter welding, beautiful welding appearance, and can weld carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloys, and can adjust the range of motion of the robot according to user needs, and can adapt to high - quality welding of various shapes of workpieces.
MIG welding manipulator body specification
|Robot model||GNS1400W - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
MIG welding manipulator excellent performance
|Type||Actual data (Genius)||Reference data (Import)||Test speed||Test scheme|
|Position repeatability RP||0.063||± 0.07||60m/min||A|
|Tracking accuracy ATp||0.322||0.500||3m/min||B|
|Track repeatability RTP||0.060||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed accuracy||0.034%||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed repeatability RV||0.025%||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness1||0.617||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness2||0.402||--||2m/min||B|
|Small circle roundness||0.286||0.300||2m/min||A|
1. All measured data were obtained strictly according to the national standard GB/T12642 (ISO9283) test method.
2. Test plan A represents the test using Leica laser tracker. The measured data were all from the test report issued by Shanghai Electrical Equipment Testing Co., Ltd. (National Robot Testing and Evaluation Center Headquarters) (Report No. ROT18-0112), for the measured data in the table, the worst value of all the results in the test report was taken. The test plan B represents the test using the Faro laser tracker. The measured data is from the our test room, and the measured data is taken as the average value of the batch test.
3. Because the welding robot is required to run faster as fast as possible, the repeatability of the first performance index is 60m/min according
to the international test speed, and since the actual welding speed will not exceed 2m/min, other performance indicators are based on
international the test speed is 2m/min.
4. Import reference data are from performance specifications or public reports of international mainstream robots.
|Motion position||The 1st axis||The 2nd axis||The 3rd axis||The 4th axis||The 5th axis||The 6th axis||6 axises linkage|
1. The speed was 100%, the ambient noise was 54.3dB, and the ambient temperature was 15.9°C.
2. Using the pulse sound level meter (HS5660B), the measured value is measured from the distance of 1 m from the measured position.
Contact Person: Daisy He