|Used For:||MIG Arc Welding||Max Effective Load:||10 Kg|
|Working Reach:||1400mm||Working Temp.:||0 ~ 45 °C|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Body Weight:||185KG|
rotary welding positioner,
welding table positioner
MIG welding manipulator controller introduction
6 DOF Robot Controller integrates industrial robotic control system development platform, motion controller and 6 - axis servo drive into one. It is compact, yet possesses high power density and integration level.
It greatly simplifies the electric design of clients and enhances performance and reliability of the equipment. It is suitable for many industrial applications
such as arc welding, transportation, loading and unloading of material for robotic arm up to 20 kg payload.
The development platform is based on WINCE Operation System to satisfy real - time security, and stability requirement of robotic arm applications.
This platform targets robotic arm manufacturers with development capability, industrial clients, colleges and research institutes with application requirements.
It adopts system architecture that supports secondary development to provide customized techniques and algorithms for clients.
Based on Industry 4.0 architecture design, the integrated network protocol can upload the onsite data to industrial cloud platform. It can thus
help clients to manage and use the technique data to realize onsite equipment status monitoring and enhance management and production efficiency.
MIG welding manipulator composition
Welding robots mainly include two parts: robots and welding equipment, the robot consists of a robot body and a control cabinet and a teach pendant.
The welding equipment (for example, arc welding ) consists of a welding power source, an automatic wire feeder device, and welding torch.
Mig welding manipulator body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
MIG welding manipulator excellent performance
|Type||Actual data (Genius)||Reference data (Import)||Test speed||Test scheme|
|Position repeatability RP||0.063||± 0.07||60m/min||A|
|Tracking accuracy ATp||0.322||0.500||3m/min||B|
|Track repeatability RTP||0.060||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed accuracy||0.034%||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed repeatability RV||0.025%||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness1||0.617||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness2||0.402||--||2m/min||B|
|Small circle roundness||0.286||0.300||2m/min||A|
1. All measured data were obtained strictly according to the national standard GB/T12642 (ISO9283) test method.
2. Test plan A represents the test using Leica laser tracker. The measured data were all from the test report issued by Shanghai Electrical Equipment Testing Co., Ltd. (National Robot Testing and Evaluation Center Headquarters) (Report No. ROT18-0112), for the measured data in the table, the worst value of all the results in the test report was taken. The test plan B represents the test using the Faro laser tracker. The measured data is from the our test room, and the measured data is taken as the average value of the batch test.
3. Because the welding robot is required to run faster as fast as possible, the repeatability of the first performance index is 60m/min according
to the international test speed, and since the actual welding speed will not exceed 2m/min, other performance indicators are based on
international the test speed is 2m/min.
4. Import reference data are from performance specifications or public reports of international mainstream robots.
|Motion position||The 1st axis||The 2nd axis||The 3rd axis||The 4th axis||The 5th axis||The 6th axis||6 axises linkage|
1. The speed was 100%, the ambient noise was 54.3dB, and the ambient temperature was 15.9°C.
2. Using the pulse sound level meter (HS5660B), the measured value is measured from the distance of 1 m from the measured position.
Contact Person: Daisy He