|RV-C:||10C/ 27C/ 50C/100C/120C/200C||Name:||RV Gearbox|
|Type:||Cycloidal Pinwheel Planetary Gearbox||Reduction Gear Ratio:||Big Speed Ratio|
Low Backlash Robotic Cycloidal Gearbox,
Positioners Robotic Cycloidal Gearbox,
RV Planetary Robotic Cycloidal Gearbox
Nabtesco Japan is the world's largest manufacturer of precision cycloid gear RV reducers
Nippon Nabo is mainly engaged in the research and development and manufacturing of hydrostatic drive devices, hydraulic devices, deceleration devices and their components. As a cutting-edge core component multinational company, Naboo has 42 subsidiaries around the world, and has entered Shanghai, Beijing and other places in China to develop marine machinery, hydraulic machinery, automatic doors and other businesses.
Japan RV reducer business: Japan Nabo's precision RV reducer product is a core component of the body specially customized for industrial robots, also called robot joints, including the robotic arm wrist and base.
Since its invention in 1985, Japan's Nabo Precision Gear Reducer has sold 4 million units worldwide, and Japan's Nabo Precision Gear Reducer has become the exclusive choice of global automotive industrial robot manufacturers. The global market share has stabilized at 60%, maintaining the top position in the world.
Nabtesco (Shanghai) Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd. was originally a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nabtesco Japan in Shanghai. On July 30, Nabtesco (Shanghai) Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in Shanghai. The registered capital of Nabo Transmission increased from 50 million yen to 102,040,816 yen. After the capital increase is completed, Shanghai Mechanical and Electrical holds 51% of the company's shares, Japan Nabo holds 49% of the shares, and Nabtesco Transmission intends to change its name to Shanghai Nabtesco Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd.
· 1944 The company was established and started business in the aircraft industry
· 1947 Established a separate company to carry out textile machinery manufacturing business
· 1955 Nabtesco began manufacturing aircraft parts
· 1959 Nabtesco expanded to the machine tool manufacturing industry-Matsuyama Plant was built
· 1976 US office was established in Washington State
· In the 1980s, it obtained the patent of the precision cycloid pinwheel RV reducer, and began mass production in 1986, and began to provide supporting equipment for the joint applications of modern industrial robots
· 1989 Tokyo Research Center was completed
· 1992 European office was established in Germany
· 1999 Nabtesco Motion Control Co., Ltd. was established in Michigan
· 2003 Nabtesco was established
· 2010 Nabtesco (Shanghai) Transmission Equipment Trading Co., Ltd.
·2013 Shanghai Nabtesco Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd.
There is also a manufacturer in China that produces the same precision cycloid gear RV reducer as Japan’s Nabtesco, and that is Genius Robotics Zhenkang. The size, speed ratio, accuracy and noise of our reducer are at the same level as Japan’s Nabtesco.
It has a full range of precision cycloid gear RV reducer, RV-E series, RV-C series and compact RD series. The RD series is developed on the basis of RV-E and RV-C series. The installation is simple and convenient. Suitable for industrial robots, positioners and other applications.
If you need to purchase or consult, learn more about the precision cycloidal pinwheel RV gear reducer, please feel free to consult and contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
whatsapp: +86 15800366487
Contact Person: Daisy He