|Product Name:||Arc Welding Robot||Installation:||Ground, Lifting,hanging|
|Robot Accuracy:||±0.07mm||Max Payload:||10 KG|
|No. Of Axes:||6||Warranty:||1 Year|
rotary welding positioner,
benchtop welding positioners
Welding process requirements for mig welding manipulator
1. Highly flexible motion system. It can ensure the movement of the welding gun to achieve various space trajectories, and can constantly adjust the space attitude of the welding torch during the movement. Therefore, the motion system has at least 5 to 6 degrees of freedom.
2. A control system with high precision. Positioning accuracy, spot welding robot should reach ± 1 mm. The arc welding robot should be at least ±0.5 mm and its parameter control accuracy should be 1%.
3. The capacity of the teaching memory at least guarantees that the robot can work continuously for one hour.
The spot welding robot should store at least 200 to 1000 point positions.
The arc welding robot should be able to store at least 5,000 to 10,000 points.
4. The welding parameters associated with the motion can be set and reproduced. And welding aids (such as fixtures, turntables, etc.) exchange in - place information.
5. Work space that can be in place.
6. Its teaching system can easily teach the welding robot subjective error the difference is limited to a small amount.
7. The control device has high anti-interference ability and reliability. Can work normally in a production environment,
The fault is less than 1 time / 1000 hours.
8. Reliable self - protection and self - checking system. For example, when the wire or electrode "sticks" to the workpiece
The system can automatically power off immediately. For another example, the robot automatically moves forward and automatically re - ignitions when the welding power source is not turned on or the welding arc is not established.
Welding power source choice for mig welding manipulator
Robot manufacturers at home and abroad have their own specific matching welding equipment. The corresponding interface boards have been inserted into these welding equipments, so there is no additional interface box in the arc welding robot system.
With the increasing application of stainless steel welding and aluminum welding, domestic and foreign welding equipment tends to develop in the direction of digital welding machines.
In the arc welding robot working cycle, the arc time accounts for a large proportion. Therefore, when selecting the welding power source, the power supply capacity should generally be determined according to the continuous rate of 100%. The wire feeding mechanism can be mounted on the upper arm of the robot or outside the robot. The former hose between the welding torch and the wire feeder is shorter, which is beneficial to maintain the stability of the wire feeding, while the latter hose headmaster, when the robot Sending the welding torch to certain positions, so that the hose is in a multi-bend state, will seriously affect the quality of the wire feeding. Therefore, the wire feeding machine must be installed in such a way as to ensure the stability of the wire feeding.
Mig welding manipulator body specification
|Robot model||GNS1400W - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
MIG welding manipulator excellent performance
|Type||Actual data (Genius)||Reference data (Import)||Test speed||Test scheme|
|Position repeatability RP||0.063||± 0.07||60m/min||A|
|Tracking accuracy ATp||0.322||0.500||3m/min||B|
|Track repeatability RTP||0.060||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed accuracy||0.034%||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed repeatability RV||0.025%||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness1||0.617||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness2||0.402||--||2m/min||B|
|Small circle roundness||0.286||0.300||2m/min||A|
|Motion position||The 1st axis||The 2nd axis||The 3rd axis||The 4th axis||The 5th axis||The 6th axis||6 axises linkage|
1. The speed was 100%, the ambient noise was 54.3dB, and the ambient temperature was 15.9°C.
2. Using the pulse sound level meter (HS5660B), the measured value is measured from the distance of 1 m from the measured position.
Megmeet welding power source features
Contact Person: Daisy He