|Item:||Aluminum Welding Robot||Workpiece:||Aluminum Alloy Fuel Tank|
|Armlength:||1400mm||Robot Accuracy:||± 0.03mm|
|Working Temp:||0 °C - 45 °C||Humity:||20% - 80 %|
robotic welding arm,
ac mig welder
Robotic MIG Welding Aluminum for aluminum alloy fuel tank description
1. By taking measures, the aluminum welding robot can be used for mass production of heavy truck fuel tanks. The application of the welding robot greatly improves the level of the process equipment of the fuel tank production, and can realize the unmanned automatic welding of the annular seam of the aluminum alloy fuel tank of various cross sections and various specifications.
2. The heavy - duty fuel tank uses robotic pulsed MIG welding, which has high repetitive positioning accuracy of the welding torch, easy adjustment of the welding gun posture, convenient trajectory setting, simple calling of welding process parameters, high production efficiency and stable and reliable product quality.
3. The maintenance of the welding robot is very important. In order to reduce the failure, improve the working efficiency of the robot, and stabilize the quality of the product, the robot should be regularly maintained and maintained.
Robotic MIG Welding Aluminum common problem and reason
At the beginning of the welding technology of aluminum alloy robots, the welds of the robots are often black and yellow, and the surface of the black welds cannot be cleaned. The surface of the welds is more impurities, which seriously affects the appearance of the fuel tank and lead to a decrease in the sealing performance of the weld. This problem is mainly caused by the following reasons.
1. The welding gun posture is not appropriate. The normal weld seam of MIG welding is very bright, and there is no blackening or yellowing on the surface. MIG automatic welding has strict requirements on the angle of the welding torch. The change in the angle of the torch affects the formation of the weld and the surface quality of the weld. When welding at different locations, the characteristics of different droplet transfer modes, as well as the characteristics of the formation and solidification of the molten pool should be considered. Corresponding process tests should be carried out for different products.
2. The purity of argon is insufficient or the moisture content exceeds the standard. Since the thickness of the aluminum alloy fuel tank plate is between 1 and 3 mm, the MIG welding and welding plate often uses pure argon gas as the shielding gas. When the pure argon gas is used, the welding arc is stable, the droplet transfer is stable, and the weld seam is not splashed. Studies have shown that the higher the purity of argon, the better the protection effect. It is verified that the purity of argon gas in aluminum alloy fuel tank welding must reach 99.99% or more. When the moisture and impurities in the gas exceed the standard, the probability of defects in the weld seam is greatly increased, the surface impurities of the weld are increased, yellowing and blackening occur, and the overall performance of the weld is also reduced, so the aluminum alloy fuel tank Argon is a key controlling factor in welding, and argon suppliers must have a complete quality assurance system.
3. Oil stains, dust, etc. exist on the surface of the weldment. Since aluminum alloy MIG welding is sensitive to oil stains, dust, etc., oil stains and dust on the surface of the weldment must be carefully cleaned before welding. Chemical cleaning or mechanical cleaning can be used. After cleaning, the area to be welded should be protected from secondary pollution. Welding is carried out within 8 h, otherwise it will be cleaned again. A good weldment surface is a prerequisite for obtaining a quality weld.
4. The welding wire is contaminated or the impurities are exceeded. Since wire cleaning is very cumbersome, the quality of the wire is generally controlled by the manufacturer. The key to the user's production is to prevent contamination of the wire after unpacking. The wire should not be exposed on the production site. The wire should be placed in a dry, dust - free wire spool. The wire should be stored to avoid moisture and contamination. Wire storage room. Strict control of indoor temperature and humidity, direct quality of welding wire, the quality of the weld is also a key control factor in the welding of aluminum alloy fuel tanks.
Robotic MIG Welding Aluminum porosity on the surface of the weld
Porosity is the most common type of defect in aluminum alloy fuel tank MIG welding. The vent hole not only reduces the tightness of the weld, reduces the bearing area of the joint, but also reduces the strength and plasticity of the joint, especially the cold bend angle and impact toughness, and must be prevented. By taking the following measures, the probability of occurrence of pores is greatly reduced:
1. To ensure the gas quality, the purity of argon gas is required to be more than 99.99%, and the argon gas supplier with reliable quality is selected to eliminate the spatter at the nozzle of the welding gun in time to protect Uniform airflow, windshield in the welding zone to prevent air from invading the welding zone.
2. Carefully clean the oil, dirt and oxide film on the surface of the weldment before welding.
3. Reduce the fit of the weldment, the fuel tank end cover and the cabinet must be tightly matched. The fit clearance exceeds o. After 5 mm, the weld is more prone to defects.
4. Appropriately reduce the arc length.
5. Maintain a reasonable distance between the nozzle and the weldment.
Robotic MIG welding aluminum specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source|
Robotic MIG welding aluminum welding effect
Robotic MIG welding aluminum detail picture
Contact Person: Daisy He