|Welding Type:||Arc Welding||Robot Armlength:||1400mm|
|Driving Type:||AC Servo Driving||Maximum Payload Capacity:||10 KG|
|No. Of Axes:||6||Mass Weight:||185 KG|
automatic welding machine,
electric welding machine
Arc mig welding robot description
The welding robot is an industrial robot engaged in welding. The mechanical interface of the last shaft of the robot is usually a connecting flange, which can be equipped with different tools or end effectors. The welding robot is equipped with a welding torch at the end shaft flange of the industrial robot, so that it can be welded.
Arc mig welding robot advantage
The use of a lightweight arm and a small motor with high rotation allows the maximum speed and acceleration to be greatly improved. By integrating the load weight, the acceleration performance is improved and the cycle time is shortened.
2) Small wrist plus high torque
The compact wrist can be operated in a smaller space, and by using a high output torque, the load capacity of the wrist is increased, and the shape selection range of the grasping workpiece is expanded.
3) A wider range of motion
By expanding the range of motion of each axis, the range of motion under the robot is expanded while the maximum coverage is increased, thereby expanding the operating space.
4) Better adapt to the environment
The joints are equipped with the latest double-sealed construction of the waterproof socket, which enhances the degree of protection of the wrist.
Welding power source function
It is fully digital MIG series with new Low Spatter technology. Due to high end DSP + FPGA and waveform control technology. It provides outstanding control of arc and weld pool and bring spatter free welding quality and high efficient productivity.
Robot body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
Control system introduction
Integrated drive and control, open control system, comprehensive compatibility.
1) Adapt to a variety of welding power
2) Restarting a weld / arc reignition
3) Arc breaking restart
4) Scratch start
5) Sticky wire detection
6) (2D 3D 4D seek) Starting point search
7) Multistation reservation.
8) Swing arc ( Positive arc, Triangular arc, circular arc ) .
Why choose us ?
Shanghai Genius Industrial Co.,Ltd is the overseas sales service center of Nantong Zhenkang Welding Electromechanical Company, which was established in 1993, have more than 20years of history in the welding industry.
1) 25 years experience in research and production of wire feeder, leading supplier in the world, Yaskawa and FANUC are also our customers.
2) 8 years experience in research and production of RV reduction gear, RV reduction gear is the core component of robots, have built a strong foundation for research & development of industrial robot in the future, now RV reduction gear sales reach to 20,000 units per year.
3) With the strong technical advantage of wire feeder and RV reduction gear, in 2015, we established a long - term relationship with Hongkong University of Science and Technology and independently developed robots, now a new industrial park for welding robots production is under building, our goal is to produce 200,000 sets of RV reduction gear and 10,000 sets of welding robots per year .
Contact Person: Daisy He