|Product Name:||Arc Mig Welding Robot||Max Payload:||10 Kg|
|Max Speed:||170.0 °/s - 259.9 °/s||Noise:||< 70dB|
|Field:||Industrial||Overseas After-sale Service:||Yes|
benchtop welding positioners,
welding table positioner
Mig welding manipulator work station introduction
If the workpiece does not need to be displaced during the entire welding process, the workpiece can be positioned on the work surface with a clamp. This system is the easiest. However, in actual production, more workpieces need to be displaced during welding, so that the weld is welded at a good position (attitude). In this case, the positioner and the robot can be separately moved, that is, the robot can be welded after the displacement of the positioner; or it can be simultaneous movement, that is, the position of the positioner is displaced, and the side of the robot is welded, that is, the displacement is often said. The machine coordinates with the robot. At this time, the movement of the positioner and the motion of the robot are combined, so that the movement of the welding gun relative to the workpiece can satisfy the requirements of the weld trajectory and the welding speed and the posture of the welding gun. In fact, the axis of the positioner has now become a part of the robot. This welding robot system can be as many as 7-20 axes, or more. The latest robot control cabinet can be a group of two robots that cooperate with 12 axes to coordinate motion. One of them is a welding robot, and the other is a handling robot for a positioner.
Arc welding robot body specification
|Robot model||GNS1400W - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
MIG welding manipulator excellent performance
|Type||Actual data (Genius)||Reference data (Import)||Test speed||Test scheme|
|Position repeatability RP||0.063||± 0.07||60m/min||A|
|Tracking accuracy ATp||0.322||0.500||3m/min||B|
|Track repeatability RTP||0.060||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed accuracy||0.034%||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed repeatability RV||0.025%||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness1||0.617||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness2||0.402||--||2m/min||B|
|Small circle roundness||0.286||0.300||2m/min||A|
1. All measured data were obtained strictly according to the national standard GB/T12642 (ISO9283) test method.
2. Test plan A represents the test using Leica laser tracker. The measured data were all from the test report issued by Shanghai Electrical Equipment Testing Co., Ltd. (National Robot Testing and Evaluation Center Headquarters) (Report No. ROT18-0112), for the measured data in the table, the worst value of all the results in the test report was taken. The test plan B represents the test using the Faro laser tracker. The measured data is from the our test room, and the measured data is taken as the average value of the batch test.
3. Because the welding robot is required to run faster as fast as possible, the repeatability of the first performance index is 60m/min according
to the international test speed, and since the actual welding speed will not exceed 2m/min, other performance indicators are based on
international the test speed is 2m/min.
4. Import reference data are from performance specifications or public reports of international mainstream robots.
|Motion position||The 1st axis||The 2nd axis||The 3rd axis||The 4th axis||The 5th axis||The 6th axis||6 axises linkage|
1. The speed was 100%, the ambient noise was 54.3dB, and the ambient temperature was 15.9°C.
2. Using the pulse sound level meter (HS5660B), the measured value is measured from the distance of 1 m from the measured position.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer, and our factory located in Nantong city, Jiangsu province. Our company occupies an area of 32,000 square meters, with a plant area of 25,000 square meters. It has 72 senior technicians, 42 technicians directly researching and developing, we are a manufacturer with strong R&D capabilities and own core technology, sincerely welcome to visit our factory.
Q: How about your after - sale service?
1. Installation Services: In the period of installation and debugging, we shall offer training about effective operation and maintenance.
2. Technical Services: We can assist our clients to solve all kind of technical problems with our capable technical team, and we own adequate experience for production line transformation project.
3. Warranty Services: We offer free after sale service except the engineers' traveling expense for any quality problem occurs during our 12 months warranty period.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: The payment method is 50% prepayment, 50% balance before cargo delivery if the client does not need onsite installation or debugging;
The payment method is 50% prepayment, 40% balance before cargo delivery, 10% upon verification in the client’s factory if the client needs onsite installation or debugging.
Q: Can you provide customized service for our product?
A: Yes. We will provide you the professional robotic welding system solutions according to your specific product. Only you need to send us your detailed product drawings and welding requirement, then we will come out with the customized technical proposal for you.
Q: What does the whole welding robot system include?
A: The whole welding robot system includes the robot arm, controller, welding power source, positioners (one - axis or two axis), fixtures, welding gun cleaner, safety fence, etc.
Q: What's the warranty period and delivery time?
A: Warranty period is 12 months. While the delivery time would be within 15 - 30 days after receiving your deposit.
Contact Person: Daisy He