|Used For:||Arc Welding Robot||Max Payload:||10kg|
|Touch Sensing:||Yes||Off Line Programming:||Yes|
inverter welding machine,
compact welding machine
Arc welding robot off - line programming techniques
The work of the welding robot is carried out according to the pre - programmed procedures, so programming is the key. Since programming is not possible in one step, it needs to be continuously tested and improved in practical applications, but some techniques still need to be observed.
When programming a welding robot, a reasonable welding sequence must be selected. Generally, the welding sequence is determined by reducing the welding deformation and the length of the welding torch path. The requirement for the space transition of the welding gun is that the moving track is short, smooth and safe.
As far as possible, the welding operation of the welding robot is optimized. In order to achieve this goal, the welding test and process evaluation can be carried out by means of the workpiece. And it is necessary to adjust the welding parameters and the posture of the welding torch according to actual requirements to form a good program.
It is hoped that the programmed procedure will reflect the reasonable position of the positioner, the position of the welding gun, and the position of the welding gun relative to the joint. After the workpiece is fixed on the positioner, if the weld is not the ideal position and angle, it is required to continuously adjust the positioner during programming so that the welded welds reach the horizontal position one by one in the welding sequence.
Moreover, it is necessary to constantly adjust the position of each axis of the welding robot, and reasonably determine the position, angle and extension length of the welding gun relative to the joint. After the position of the workpiece is determined, the position of the welding gun relative to the joint is difficult to observe through the eyes of the programmer, which is related to the experience of the programmer.
During the programming process, the cleaning gun program should be inserted in time to prevent the welding spatter from clogging the welding nozzle and the contact tip, ensuring the cleaning of the welding gun, improving the life of the nozzle, ensuring reliable arc ignition, reducing welding spatter.
Welding robot body specification
|Robot model||GNS1400W - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
Magmeet welding power source CM350 introduction
Shanghai Genius Industrial Co.,Ltd is the overseas sales service center of Nantong Zhenkang Welding Electromechanical Company, which was established in 1993, have 20years of history in the welding industry.
Our company professionally manufacture wire feeder, RV gear reducer and industrial robot, which is engaging in research and development, manufacture and sell.
At present, our company occupies an area of 32,000 square meters, with a plant area of 25,000 square meters. It has 72 senior technicians, 42 technicians directly researching and developing, and total assets of 100 million CNY.
Company has advanced and sophisticated manufacturing equipments and testing instruments, CNC machine tools, machining centers, slow wire cutting machines and other equipment more than 200 units; strict quality assurance system, complete testing means; has developed into production CNC, Intelligent assembly and office automation, have realized the advanced ERP management and first - class production site of modern enterprises. The strict ISO9001 and ISO14001 system certifications provide a powerful guarantee for the company to produce high-quality wire feeders, RV reducers and industrial robots.
Q: Why choose Genius welding robot ?
1. Core components like RV reducer, harmonic reducer and servo motor independently R & D by ourselves, save cost then have a better price to customers, besides, ensure the coordination and consistency of robot, then ensure the quality at last.
2. For servo motor, absolute value encoder, servo motor and RV reducer direct connect horizontal volume size smaller.
3. For Wire Feeder, 30 years experience, now production No.3 in the world, we are also supplier of Yaskawa and FANUC for wire feeder.
4. For Robotic arm housing, die casting, smooth surface, metal color antirust for 10years.
5. For Welding gun, integrated design, reducing resistance of wire through path, wire feeding smoothly.
6. For Dis - collision device, high sensitivity, after crash,immerdately work and no need adjustment.
Q: How about your after - sale service?
1. Installation Services: In the period of installation and debugging, we shall offer training about effective operation and maintenance.
2. Technical Services: We can assist our clients to solve all kind of technical problems with our capable technical team, and we own adequate experience for production line transformation project.
3. Warranty Services: We offer free after sale service except the engineers' traveling expense for any quality problem occurs during our 12 months warranty period.
Q: What is your payment term?
A: The payment method is 50% prepayment, 50% balance before cargo delivery if the client does not need onsite installation or debugging;
The payment method is 50% prepayment, 40% balance before cargo delivery, 10% upon verification in the client’s factory if the client needs onsite installation or debugging.
Contact Person: Daisy He