|Keywords:||Aluminum Welding Robot||Welding Material:||Aluminum Alloy Fuel Tank|
|Motor:||AC Motor||Max Payload:||10kg|
robotic welding arm,
ac mig welder
Aluminum TIG welding robot for aluminum alloy fuel rank introduction
Aluminum alloy fuel tank has become a trend in heavy trucks. It uses pulsed MIG welding to weld aluminum alloy fuel tanks, and the welding robot is used in the production of heavy truck fuel tanks, which realizes the automatic welding of heavy truck fuel tanks, which greatly improves product quality and efficiency.
Advantage of aluminum TIG welding robot
1. Greatly improve production efficiency, reduce labor intensity, aluminum welding robot can continuous production of 24h a day, while the labor intensity of workers is very low.
2. To improve production quality and reliability of the product, to avoid human factors resulting in a decline in welding quality, product quality is greatly improved, the stability of the quality has been reliably guaranteed.
3. Shorten the preparation cycle of product modification and replacement, realize flexible production, one machine people can weld a variety of products; 4. Reduces welding quality to welder skills, reduce labor costs.
5. Increase the visibility and leather of application enterprises new image, increase the competitive ability of enterprises.
Laser tracking system used in the aluminum TIG welding robot
Due to the large number of aluminum alloy fuel tank production processes, there has been a large error accumulation in the circumferential seam welding. The weld trajectory has different fuel tanks. The weld seam is not straight after welding, and the welding is uneven, burnt through, and poorly welded. The phenomenon is more common. In order to solve this problem, a laser tracking system is used, which scans the actual weld space position in real time, compares the measured data with a preset trajectory, and feeds the difference back to the robot control system.
By adjusting the position of the welding torch, the welding gun is always kept at the proper position of the joint of the workpiece, which better solves the welding problem of the welding seam of the aluminum alloy fuel tank, so that the welding quality is greatly improved, and the welding ring has no welding defects. And the production efficiency has been greatly improved, realizing the robot unattended self-welding fuel tank.
Aluminum TIG welding robot body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source|
Welding effect of aluminum TIG welding robot
1. No rust on the surface, high unfolds, full welding, strong interface.
2. Good weld consistency, no grinding or reduction of grinding two - thirds.
3. No stomata on the surface, cracks, not fused, slag, solder tumor, fly base, arc pit cracks and other strong conditions appear.
Welding torch clearing device of aluminum TIG welding robot
Contact Person: Daisy He