|Keywords:||Aluminum Welding Robot||Welding Material:||Aluminum Alloy Fuel Tank|
|Number Of Axes:||6 Axis||Max Payload:||10kg|
|Working Temp:||0 °C - 45 °C||Humity:||20% - 80 %|
robotic welding arm,
ac mig welder
Robotic aluminum welding for aluminum alloy fuel tank description
Aluminum welding robot is used to weld double - ring seams of fuel tanks. Double - ring seams are the key to fuel tanks.
Weld seam, length about 5 m. Manual welding production efficiency is very low, each person produces about 8 fuel tanks per day, and the labor intensity is high, and the technical requirements for welders are high. The qualified rate of the products after welding is low, and the welding quality is difficult to control. After the introduction of Genius aluminum welding robots, the production efficiency of automobile fuel tanks has been greatly improved, and one fuel tank is produced every 10 minutes. After welding robots, the weld quality is obviously improved, the product quality is very stable, and the welding robot can be produced at full load 24 hours a day, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of workers and greatly improves the production environment. In order to achieve higher welding efficiency, argon - arc arc (MIG welding) is selected. Research shows that pulsed current welding is superior to continuous current welding in aluminum alloy MIG welding, which improves the strength, plasticity and fatigue life of aluminum alloy weld metal. The pulse can increase the penetration depth, at the same time improve the welding efficiency, reduce the heat input, reduce the deformation amount, oscillate the molten pool, improve the mechanical properties of the weld, and at the same time, the pulse MIG welding seam has obvious fish scales and beautiful weld seams. Therefore, pulsed MIG welding was selected for aluminum alloy fuel tank welding.
The welding robot is used to realize the welding automation of the fuel tank. The gas - tight test, the x - ray flaw detection and the mechanical property test of the fuel tank after welding are all in accordance with the technical requirements, and the weld is a grade I weld.
High product consistency requirements
Because robot welding has higher requirements on product consistency, and the actual aluminum alloy fuel tank production process is more, the cumulative error is larger, it is difficult for the robot to find the weld trajectory. For this reason, the welding robot is equipped with weld laser tracking. The system realizes the automatic weld seam searching of the robot, the laser beam scans the position of the weld seam, and the welding gun adjusts the position and height with the weld change, which replaces the adjustment of the manual welding torch and truly realizes the unattended automatic welding.
Through the study of the error of each process in the fuel tank production, it is found that the error of the fuel tank is mainly concentrated on the plate size error, assembly error, fuel tank end cover and diaphragm molding error. By taking the following measures, the total error of the fuel tank will be greatly reduced to meet the requirements of robot welding consistency:
1. The material is cut by the finishing machine, and the plate size is controlled within ± 0.5 mm.
2. The fuel tank assembly adopts the higher precision end. The cover press machine is automatically assembled to avoid manual assembly errors.
3. The fuel tank partition and end cover should take into account the precision of the mold, strictly control mold molding errors.
Robotic aluminum welding specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source|
Robotic aluminum welding fuel tank welding effect
Robotic aluminum welding maintenance
Regular maintenance of the robot can prolong the life of the robot and reduce the malfunction. Since the robot system is generally not fully enclosed, the environment, temperature, humidity, etc. at the production site cannot be kept constant, so proper maintenance are very important to the robot.
1. Check the cable breakage between the control cabinet and the robot to ensure that the cable connector is secure and free from damage. When the cable is damaged, the robot may be abnormal. This type of troubleshooting is time - consuming and labor - intensive. Regular maintenance checks can reduce the frequency of such failures.
2. After the robot and the external impact inspection, after the collision, the upper and lower parts of the robot arm and the welding torch must be inspected in detail; the external welding worker is equipped with no displacement, deformation and looseness.
3. During the operation of the equipment, you should always listen to the equipment for abnormal noise and vibration, find out the root cause of the problem, check whether the gear is excessively worn, whether the equipment interferes with the external fixture, and whether the equipment interferes with the external pipeline during operation. If there is a problem, it should be solved immediately.
4. The inside of the control cabinet should be checked for interval. The circuit board in the control cabinet is sensitive to dust. The control cabinet should be clean and, if necessary, equipped with a vacuum cleaner to remove dust inside the control cabinet (1 time / two weeks). ), to ensure that the L / O board, main board, and plugs inside the control cabinet are clean and dust - free.
5. All parts of the robot workstation check the gas path to ensure smooth ventilation of the trachea, no air leakage, and the poor air path often causes the cylinder signal to be unacceptable. The external fixture cannot reach the predetermined position accurately or the clamping force of the clamp is insufficient.
6. Inspection of line joints, bolts, etc. on the equipment. When the robot is used for a long time, the line joints, the bolts connecting the parts, etc. may be loosened, and the timely tightening can prevent the robot from malfunctioning.
7. Inspection of consumables in welding guns and wire feeders, water pipes and gas pipe joints in welding torches shall be free from air leakage and water leakage. During the use of the contact tip, the wire will be skewed due to wear and tear. The wear of the wire feed wheel will cause the wire to be unstable, and the wire will accumulate in the wire feed hose. It should be cleaned frequently, otherwise the wire feed resistance will be greatly increased. Causes the wire to be unstable or the wire cannot be sent out.
Robotic aluminum welding detail picture
Robotic aluminum welding package
Contact Person: Daisy He