|Keywords:||6 Axis Laser Welding Robot||Power:||600W|
|Wavelength:||1064um||Laser Type:||YAG Lamp Pump Generator|
industrial robotic arm,
laser beam welding machine
Laser welding robot description
This machine is fiber transmission laser welding machine , it equip the Robot Arm' stretch size is 1400mm or as customers request .This kind of laser welding machines can automatic and faster welding any shape products or complex designing welding application etc. we are not only provide the laser equipment and but also can designing the whole set of laser solution for the customers directly.
Laser welding robot advantages
Laser welding has the superiority of small welding spot diameter, narrow weld seam and excellent welding effect. After welding, there is no need further treatment or merely simple further treatment. Furthermore, laser welding is applicable to a large scale of materials and can weld various different materials. There advantages enable laser welding be widely used in varieties of precision welding processes.
1. Laser welding can control the heat input to the least demand quantity. Its range of metallographic change in the heat-affected zone is small. The deformation caused by the heat conduction can be controlled to minimum.
2. Laser welding doesn’t use electrodes, so there is no electrode contamination or electrode damage. Furthermore, because it is non - contact welding process, equipment wear and deformation can be reduced to minimum.
3. Laser beam is easy to focus and be aligned and is easy be guided by optical instruments, so laser welding machines can be placed at the appropriate distance from the workplace and laser beam can be guided around the machine or through the obstacles. Other welding methods are unable to take effect due to the above space limitations.
4. The workpiece can be placed in hermetic space (under the control of vacuum or internal gas environment.)
5. Laser beam can be focused in a small area, so laser welding can weld small metal parts with close welding gap.
6. Laser welding is applicable to a large scale of materials and can weld various different materials.
7. Laser welding is easy to do automatic high-speed welding and can process under digital or computer control.
8. While welding thin metal sheets or thin wires, users will not be disturbed by the phenomenon of melt back as arc welding.
9. Laser welding is not affected by the magnetic field (arc welding and electron beam welding is easily to be affected) and can be accurately focused on the welded workpiece.
10. Laser welding is applicable to metals of two different physical properties (such as different resistance)
11. Laser welding does not need vacuum environment or X - ray protection.
12. Laser welding can use switch devices and optical fiber to transmit the laser beam to different work points, meeting the need of synchronized multi-position welding and non-simultaneous multi - position welding.
Laser welding robot technical parameter
|Laser type||YAG lamp pump laser generator|
|Laser wave length||1.064μm|
|Single pulse maximum output power||150J|
|Laser transmission mode||Flexible fiber|
|Power supply||3 phase AC 380V|
|Maximum input power||16 KW|
|Working table (optional)||Precision electrical slide working table; galvanometer working table; robot device|
|Cooling system||Internal & external double circulation heat exchange|
|Heat exchange power||18 KW|
|Quantity of fiber transmission branches||1 ~ 4|
|Storable laser type||32 types|
|Video monitoring ( optional )||High - definition camera + 14 inch monitor|
Comparison between laser welding and conventional welding technology
|Comparison item||Laser welding||Electron beam welding||Tungsten insert gas arc welding||Gas metal arc welding||Electron resistancewelding|
|Heat affected zone||Good||Good||Poor||Poor||Medium|
|Atmospheric pressure welding||Good||Poor||Good||Good||Good|
Contact Person: Daisy He