|Item:||Aluminum Welding Robot||Material:||Aluminum Alloy Or Aluminum|
|Working Temp:||0 °C - 45 °C||After Sales Provided:||Overseas Service Available|
ac mig welder,
cnc welding robot
Robotic aluminum welding advantages
1. Reduce operating costs.
2. Improve product quality and consistency.
3. Improve the working environment of employees.
4. Expand Production capacity.
5. Enhance the flexibility of production.
6. Reduce the waste of raw materials, improve the yield.
7. To meet safety regulations, improve production safety conditions.
8. Reduce the movement of people and relieve the pressure of recruiting skilled workers.
9. Reduce investment costs, improve production efficiency.
10. Save valuable production space.
Robotic aluminum welding common problem and solution
1. A rifle occurred. The assembly may be checked or the torch TCP may be corrected due to deviations in the assembly of the workpiece or inaccurate TCP of the torch.
2. An arc fault occurs and the arc cannot be induced. It may be because the welding wire is not in contact with the workpiece or the process parameters are too small, the wire can be manually fed, the distance between the welding torch and the weld be adjusted, or the process parameters can be adjusted appropriately.
3. Protective gas monitoring alarm. There is a problem with the cooling water or the shielding gas supply. Check the cooling water or the protective gas line.
Robotic aluminum welding robot body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source )|
The choice of positioner for Robotic aluminum welding
1. Improve the accessibility of the weld.
2. This is especially important when the weld is in a flat weld position, especially when welding a critical thickness weld.
3. When welding thin plates, the welding speed can be improved by displacement, and vertical welding can also be realized.
4. When the robot is welded, two sets of worktables can be used. When a set of workbench is in operation, the operator can load or unload the workpiece on another set of workbenches.
5. Provide protection to the operator to prevent radiation and splashes.
6. Reduce the repetitive positioning of the robot, that is, reduce the cycle time and reduce the wear of the torch hose on the production line.
7. The human - machine interface is friendly.
Manufactor of Robotic aluminum welding
Contact Person: Daisy He