|Other Name:||TIG Aluminum Welding Robot||Material:||Aluminum Alloy Or Aluminum|
|Max Reach:||1400mm||Repeated Positioning Accuracy:||±0.03mm|
|Working Temp:||0 °C - 45 °C||After Sales Provided:||Overseas Service Available|
ac mig welder,
cnc welding robot
Characteristics of aluminum welding for robotic aluminum welding machine
Aluminum and aluminum alloy have strong thermal conductivity and large heat capacity, large coefficient of linear expansion, low melting point and low temperature strength. The welding is difficult, and certain measures should be taken to ensure the welding quality.
Ensure high aluminum welding quality for robotic aluminum welding machine
1. Operating correctly
2. Aluminum argon arc welding machine with good stability. This is a necessary condition for welding well - formed welds and requires professional technical guidance.
3. Requires high purity high quality argon.
4. High - purity welding wire, high content of welding wire impurities will seriously affect the welding quality.
Robotic aluminum welding machine specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source )|
The choice of positioner for robotic aluminum welding machine
1. Improve the accessibility of the weld.
2. This is especially important when the weld is in a flat weld position, especially when welding a critical thickness weld.
3. When welding thin plates, the welding speed can be improved by displacement, and vertical welding can also be realized.
4. When the robot is welded, two sets of worktables can be used. When a set of workbench is in operation, the operator can load or unload the workpiece on another set of workbenches.
5. Provide protection to the operator to prevent radiation and splashes.
6. Reduce the repetitive positioning of the robot, that is, reduce the cycle time and reduce the wear of the torch hose on the production line.
7. The human - machine interface is friendly.
Manufactor of robotic aluminum welding machine
Shanghai Genius Industrial Co.,Ltd is the overseas sales service center of Nantong Zhenkang Welding Electromechanical Company, which was established in 1993, have 20years of history in the welding industry.
Our company professionally manufacture wire feeder, RV gear reducer and industrial robot, which is engaging in research and development, manufacture and sell.
At present, our company occupies an area of 32,000 square meters, with a plant area of 25,000 square meters. It has 72 senior technicians, 42 technicians directly researching and developing, and total assets of 100 million CNY.
Company has advanced and sophisticated manufacturing equipments and testing instruments, CNC machine tools, machining centers, slow wire cutting machines and other equipment more than 200 units; strict quality assurance system, complete testing means; has developed into production CNC, Intelligent assembly and office automation, have realized the advanced ERP management and first-class production site of modern enterprises. The strict ISO9001 and ISO14001 system certifications provide a powerful guarantee for the company to produce high-quality wire feeders, RV reducers and industrial robots.
Contact Person: Daisy He