|Product Name:||Aluminum Welding Robot||Material:||Aluminum Alloy Or Aluminum|
|Max Working Reach:||1400mm||Type:||Articulated|
ac mig welder,
cnc welding robot
Robotic aluminum welding characteristics of aluminum and aluminum alloy
1. Aluminum is easily oxidized in air and during welding, and the formed alumina (Al2O3) has a high melting point and is very stable and difficult to remove. It hinders the melting and fusion of the base material, and the ratio of the oxide film is large, and it is difficult to float out of the surface, and it is easy to form defects such as slag inclusion, unmelted, and insufficient penetration. The surface oxide film of aluminum and the adsorption of a large amount of moisture easily cause pores in the weld. Chemical or mechanical methods should be used for strict surface cleaning before welding to remove oxide film on the surface. Strengthen protection during the welding process to prevent oxidation. In the case of tungsten argon arc welding, an alternating current power source is used to remove the oxide film by "cathode cleaning". For gas welding, a flux that removes the oxide film is used. In the thick plate welding, the welding heat can be increased, for example, the arc heat is large, the helium gas or the argon - helium mixed gas protection is used, or the large - scale gas metal arc welding is used, and in the case of the DC positive connection, the "cathode" is not required clean up.
2. The thermal conductivity and specific heat capacity of aluminum and aluminum alloy are more than twice that of carbon steel and low alloy steel. The thermal conductivity of aluminum is ten times that of austenitic stainless steel. During the welding process, a large amount of heat can be quickly transferred to the interior of the base metal. When welding aluminum and aluminum alloys, energy is consumed in addition to the molten metal bath, and more heat is consumed in other parts of the metal. The consumption of useless energy is more significant than that of steel. In order to obtain high - quality welded joints, energy sources with concentrated energy and high power should be used as much as possible, and sometimes preheating and other technological measures can be used.
3. The coefficient of linear expansion of aluminum and aluminum alloy is about twice that of carbon steel and low alloy steel. When the aluminum solidifies, the volume shrinkage rate is large, and the deformation and stress of the weldment are large. Therefore, measures for preventing welding deformation are required. When the aluminum welding bath is solidified, shrinkage, hot cracking and high internal stress are easily generated. Measures to adjust the composition of the wire and the welding process can be used in production to prevent the occurrence of hot cracks. In the case where corrosion resistance is allowed, an aluminum alloy other than the aluminum - magnesium alloy may be welded using an aluminum - silicon alloy wire. When aluminum - containing silicon alloy contains 0.5% silicon, the thermal cracking tendency is larger. As the silicon content increases, the alloy crystallization temperature range becomes smaller, the fluidity is significantly improved, the shrinkage rate is decreased, and the thermal cracking tendency is also reduced accordingly. According to production experience, when silicon containing 5% to 6%, thermal cracking does not occur, so the use of SAlSi strips (silicon content 4.5% to 6%) will have better crack resistance.
4. Aluminum has a strong ability to reflect light and heat. When solid or liquid is turned, there is no obvious color change, and it is difficult to judge during welding operation. The high - temperature aluminum has a very low strength and is difficult to support the molten pool and is easy to weld.
5. Aluminum and aluminum alloys dissolve a large amount of hydrogen in a liquid state, and the solid state hardly dissolves hydrogen. In the process of solidification and rapid cooling of the weld pool, hydrogen does not have time to overflow, and hydrogen holes are easily formed. The moisture in the arc column atmosphere, the welding material and the moisture adsorbed by the oxide film on the surface of the base metal are all important sources of hydrogen in the weld. Therefore, the source of hydrogen should be strictly controlled to prevent the formation of pores.
6. The alloying elements are easily evaporated and burnt, which deteriorates the weld performance.
7. When the base metal of the base material is subjected to deformation strengthening or solid solution aging strengthening, the welding heat may lower the strength of the heat affected zone.
8. Aluminum is a face - centered cubic lattice with no isomers. There is no phase change during heating and cooling. The weld grains are easily coarsened and cannot be refined by phase transformation.
Robotic aluminum welding robot body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground installation, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.03mm|
|Maximum joint range||J1||RV reducer ±160°|
|J2||RV reducer +110°, -70°|
|J3||RV reducer +65°, -120°|
|J4||RV reducer ±150°|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer +105°, -110°|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer ±320°|
|Maximum joint speed||J1||RV reducer 201.9°/S|
|J2||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J3||RV reducer 198.3°/S|
|J4||RV reducer 296.2°/S|
|J5||Hollow harmonic reducer 197.5°/S|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 247.2°/S|
|Allowable bending moment N.m||J4||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J5||RV reducer 9.8N.m|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 4N.m|
|Allowable inertia Kg.㎡||J4||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J5||RV reducer 0.3kg.㎡|
|J6||Hollow harmonic reducer 0.05kg.㎡|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source )|
Manufactor of Robotic aluminum welding
Shanghai Genius Industrial Co.,Ltd is the overseas sales service center of Nantong Zhenkang Welding Electromechanical Company, which was established in 1993, have 20years of history in the welding industry.
Our company professionally manufacture wire feeder, RV gear reducer and industrial robot, which is engaging in research and development, manufacture and sell.
At present, our company occupies an area of 32,000 square meters, with a plant area of 25,000 square meters. It has 72 senior technicians, 42 technicians directly researching and developing, and total assets of 100 million CNY.
Company has advanced and sophisticated manufacturing equipments and testing instruments, CNC machine tools, machining centers, slow wire cutting machines and other equipment more than 200 units; strict quality assurance system, complete testing means; has developed into production CNC, Intelligent assembly and office automation, have realized the advanced ERP management and first - class production site of modern enterprises. The strict ISO9001 and ISO14001 system certifications provide a powerful guarantee for the company to produce high - quality wire feeders, RV reducers and industrial robots.
Package of robotic aluminum welding
Contact Person: Daisy He