|Application:||Arc MIG Welding||Charactrtidtics:||Compact|
|Installation:||Ground, Lifting, Hanging||Robot Power Capacity:||6KVA|
|Welding Source:||24KVA||Warranty:||1 Year|
benchtop welding positioners,
welding table positioner
Mig welding manipulator body specification
|Robot model||ZK1400 - 06|
|Mounting||Vertical ground, lifting, hanging|
|Number of axes||6|
|Max payload||10 kg|
|Max working radius||1400mm|
|Repeated posiontioning accuracy||0.07mm|
|Body total weight||KG||185KG|
|Operating environment||Temperature||0℃ - 45℃|
|Humidity||20% - 80%|
|Others||Keep away from corrosive gases or liquids or explosive gases,
Keep away from water, oil, dust
Keep away from source, magnetic field, high frequency signal source
|Power capacity||6KVA (Robot) + 24KVA (Welding source)|
|Performance||Motion range||Max speed||Load capacity|
|J2||-72° ~ ＋110°||173.6 °/s||416Nm|
|J3||-120 ° ~ ＋70°||170.0 °/s||188Nm|
|J5||-110 ° ~ ＋105°||197.3 °/s||44Nm 0.30kg.㎡|
|J6||±320°||194.6 °/s||68Nm 0.05kg.㎡|
MIG welding manipulator excellent performance
|Type||Actual data (Genius)||Reference data (Import)||Test speed||Test scheme|
|Position repeatability RP||0.063||± 0.07||60m/min||A|
|Tracking accuracy ATp||0.322||0.500||3m/min||B|
|Track repeatability RTP||0.060||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed accuracy||0.034%||--||2m/min||A|
|Track speed repeatability RV||0.025%||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness1||0.617||--||2m/min||A|
|Big circle roundness2||0.402||--||2m/min||B|
|Small circle roundness||0.286||0.300||2m/min||A|
1. All measured data were obtained strictly according to the national standard GB/T12642 (ISO9283) test method.
2. Test plan A represents the test using Leica laser tracker. The measured data were all from the test report issued by Shanghai Electrical Equipment Testing Co., Ltd. (National Robot Testing and Evaluation Center Headquarters) (Report No. ROT18-0112), for the measured data in the table, the worst value of all the results in the test report was taken. The test plan B represents the test using the Faro laser tracker. The measured data is from the our test room, and the measured data is taken as the average value of the batch test.
3. Because the welding robot is required to run faster as fast as possible, the repeatability of the first performance index is 60m/min according
to the international test speed, and since the actual welding speed will not exceed 2m/min, other performance indicators are based on
international the test speed is 2m/min.
4. Import reference data are from performance specifications or public reports of international mainstream robots.
|Motion position||The 1st axis||The 2nd axis||The 3rd axis||The 4th axis||The 5th axis||The 6th axis||6 axises linkage|
1. The speed was 100%, the ambient noise was 54.3dB, and the ambient temperature was 15.9°C.
2. Using the pulse sound level meter (HS5660B), the measured value is measured from the distance of 1 m from the measured position.
Contact Person: Daisy He